Best Hikes with Kids: San Francisco Bay Area
*star ratings imported from Goodreads.com
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EASY/MODERATE 2 MILE LOOP, "MARIN HEADLANDS"
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MODERATE/DIFFICULT 4.5 MILE LOOP, "SEMPERVIRENS FALLS" IN THE BIG BASIN REDWOODS ST. PARK
(Provide us with a little information and we'll send your download directly to your inbox)
* Features more than 100 kid-friendly trails
* A comprehensive guide for families hiking in the Bay Area!
In this colorful guidebook to the best family trails in the entire Bay Area -- including Sonoma and Santa Cruz counties -- author Laure Latham developed her list of hikes not just through personal experience, but also by interviewing local parent groups to hear what families really want when they hike with kids. Beyond detailed trail descriptions, Best Hikes with Kids: San Francisco Bay Area features:
* Info on junior ranger/kid recognition programs
* Guidebook section on environmental awareness for kids
* Trail safety and how to easily identify poison oak and poison hemlock
* Stroller-friendly and dog-friendly hikes
* Trails near campgrounds, playgrounds, or quality picnic areas
* Best hikes accessible via Bay Area public transit
* Best hikes with nearby farms or nature museums